Every time you smile, you not only make other people feel better about themselves, but you raise your self-esteem, increase your level of positive attitude and feel better about yourself as well.
Importance of smiling :
- Improve your mood – This is a physiological response to moving the muscles involved with smiling. When you smile, it tells your brain that it’s time to release some endorphins and start feeling good.
- Make others happy – Smiling is literally contagious. We smile and others who see it are prompted to match it. So a real smile will get a real smile in return. A fake smile will only get a fake smile. But if you don’t have the confidence to smile in the first place, you likely won’t see this kind of reaction.
- Make you look younger – Studies show that people will judge a smiling face to be younger than he or she actually is. Neutral expressions seem to look their age, while frowners look older.
- Build better relationships – A simple smile can reduce conflict and make others feel more comfortable and open to conversation.
- Be approachable – If you’re smiling, more people will want to talk to you, and fewer people will shy away as you speak.
- Once you make it as a habit even in bad days. You will realize how it has changed you from not missing wonderful days by being sad.
Wear a beautiful smile all the time no matter what happens because no one really cares ( NO ONE ).
Hope you all are doing Great ! ,Keep Smiling and bring smile on others face too….Belated Happy World Smile day 🙂🙂 (October 02 /2020).Take care and Stay safe ❤️️.
Spread kindness and love,